RAAF Pearce Spray Booth
|Building/Project:||RAAF Pearce Corrosion Control Facility|
|Build Period:||July 2015 – April 2016|
In summary the mechanical services works comprise the following:
Main Aeroplane Paint Booth:
- Installation of new main paint booth 30m x 12m footprint.
- 5 AHU systems producing 45,000L/second, each complete with gas fired heaters and evaporative coolers.
- 5 exhaust systems complete with 3 stage filtration.
- Internal and external motorized sliding doors.
- Compressed air and breathing air systems.
- LPG installation to serve gas fired heaters.
- Intrinsically safe electrical installation.
- Supply and installation of component spray booth complete with gas fired heaters, AHU’s and exhaust fans.
- EXE rated exhaust systems serving pickling baths and testing facilities.
- VRF air conditioning systems serving offices and mess facilities.